Friday, January 5, 2018

Bananas about you!

The challenge over at Colour Crazy challenges is anything goes.  The Design Team had images from Polkadoodles to use.
 Banana's About You digital stamp and colored him with copic markers E50, E13, E15, E18, and Y08.  I cut vines using my Cricut and numerous hearts that I added to this valentine paper from my stash.

I used Recollections foam adhesive squares to pop up the monkey and the sentiment. I used Zig Two-Way glue for the papers.

I added some jute vine with hearts on the ends and used stash paper on the inside. Getting a start on my valentine cards! 


Thanks for stopping by.  Please leave a comment and come join us at Colour Crazy Team! 


Entered the following challenges: 

Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes




No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit