Monday, November 27, 2017

Winter/scape - Fantabulous Cricut

   Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #315-WinterMake a project about the winter (sports, snow, etc)!Our sponsor this week is 


  
A $20 gift certificate which is incredible!!!



I made 4 snowflake boxes and napkin rings for our Christmas table setting.  The box and napkin ring are from Tablescapes Fall and Winter cartridge.  What a fun cartridge that is!!
I filled the box with Jordan Almonds.  In Italy these are called confetti and they are served with special or holiday meals.  When we lived there, I reveled in learning their traditions. I loved this sweet idea.  A little bit of sugar at the end of the meal is good for digestion. 




I made snowflakes for each side of the box from various other cartridges. I also made the felt flowers and put them in an old bedspring to further decorate the table.

Come play with us at Fantabulous Cricut


Joining the following challenges: 

Create and Makes - Challenge 17


No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit