Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Delicious Doodles Swirly Snowflake Tree

 Delicious Doodles

Over at Penny's Challenges the challenge is Anything Goessome of the Design Team is using images from Delicious Doodles.  I chose the image Swirly Snowflake Tree.



I colored it with Copic Markers YG17, YG13, YG06, Yg03, B00, B21, B41, Stickles:  Cotton Candy, Waterfall and Diamonds. 



I used gauze blue ribbon, and cut a snowflake on the cricut out of Shrinky Dink material and shrunk it in the oven, I added 3 beads and hund it on the ribbon.  I used a Close To My Heart - Merry Christmas - stamp for the sentiment. 


I uploaded the swirly tree in the Cricut and cut the tree 4 times to give the piece depth and used foam tape to pop it up on the card even more.  I used the Divine Swirls Cricut Cuttlebug folder for the blue background layered on black matte paper.  I layered the inside with golden sprinkle and polkadot from Fancy Pants papers. 

Come join us at Penny's for our Anything Goes challenge.


I'm entering this piece in the following challenges: 


W for White (My Snowflake) -ABC Christmas ChallengeChristmas November Edition - Crafting By DesignsThe Paper Shelter - ChristmasThe Merry Christmas Challenge - #44


My Card was a top pick on the Merry Christmas Challenge! 



No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit