Wednesday, November 8, 2017

#354 Sasayaki Glitter - Penny's

The challenge over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge is Anything Goes, the Design Team used images from Sasayaki Glitter I chose two images:
Winter Kiddles and Candy Cane Penguin.  

I made a box from Cricut's Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2, and attached the images to each side. 



I used Copics, 100, R27, Y28, Y32, y08, YR02, N0
Eyelet Outlet Snowflake Brads, stash blue paper



On this image I used Copics G05, YG17, YG13, E13, E18,N0, N5,RV02, E00, Opaque Uniball White Pen, Eyelet Outlet Snowflake Brads and Stardust Stickles



I used some embroidery thread in 3 colors of blue to make the pom pom for the top of the box and some eyelet outlet brads to decorate with snowflakes.  

These images colored up quickly and were fun to do! Come Join us at Penny's Challenges! 


Entering this box in the following challenges: 



No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit