Monday, October 2, 2017

Pumpkins

I love fall, I love pumpkins, I love decorating with kids and the anticipation of dressing up for Halloween. I still dress up to greet kids at the door, it still has joy for me!


 This is a#Bugaboo digital Stamp for fall. I used copics to color it, then cut pumpkin vines, fall leaves and the text on the Cricut to add to the digital image.  CARTRIDGES I used were Cricut Sans Text, October 31st and Floral Home Decor,

 Double cut the fence by scanning it into the Cricut and letting the cricut cut the fences for me so I could lay them end to end.  Colored with Copics


Y00, Y31, Y32, Y08, YG00, YG17, G05
YR07, BG01, 
N0, N1, B01, B41, Y32, YG03, RV34, E11, E15, E18 and E93, Uniball Opaque White Gel Pen






#EyeletOutlet dragonfly and black brads, Pink and Main Stitched Edging, Fancy Pants and DCVW papers. 

Come join us at Fantabulous Cricut for our Pumpkins Challenge. 

Angie's Digital Stamps - October - Spooky or Scary

Dare 2B Artzy - October Fall Colors

Pile It ON Challenge - Fantasy



No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit