Monday, July 17, 2017

Creating trees

Learning how to slice things so you can create off the mat has been a huge learning curve for me. But, after I learned I went crazy with posting some trees that our Children's Minister wanted at our church.

1. This tree won Top 3 at Always Fun Challenges

Top 3


2.


3.


4.


5.    For 

Scrapbook Stamp Society - Monochrome


Trees 3 &  4 - I didn't cut personally but had someone else cut for me.  I put them up though, and all of them end up being a huge jigsaw puzzle to put on the wall!  Ha ha ha.  Anyway 3 & 4 were just too complicated for me to get right.

I used the following Cricut Cartridges and my own SVG cuts: 

Stretch Your Imagination, Jubilee, Wild Card and Cindy Loo

Entering my trees in the following challenges:

Always Fun Challenges - Paper Piecing - My Vinyl piecing (principle the same)


Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenges - Anything Goes

Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge - Anything Goes MonoChrome

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit